Friday, February 1, 2013

welcome febRuary

hello febRuary :D
i officially at singapore 22 days
leave malaysia already 28 days
happy? enjoy?
hmmm,i dunno how to answer
cause of my work problem
i kep cant settle it but......
just take time slowly to think about it and try to no regret again
everyday repeat the same things
walk work walk back
this call working life?
i had really feel it
i understand why those people will say go school better than work
now i really can feel it and understand
now i rather choose go back my school life except exam lahh...hehehe =p
although exam is so tired but work more tired plus stress
haizzzz~~


god bless me i can have another way let me move on
please~~


my colleagua everyday is happing that chinese new year can back their own hometown
busying buy new cloth
me?? this year no chinese new year for me
chinese new year is around the corner but that is not important for me
i think i will eat alone walk alone and shooping alone to pass my chinese new year
because all my friends is not at singapore
haizzzzz...
i miss my family and all my friends
meet them up and gather together is how fun and enjoy
but... is okay :')

p/s: seriously i miss you so much..

 
and hor i want to dye my hair lahhh
i cant wait already
when can i dye my hair and cut my hair??
my front hair is damn long and so weird
red purple colour!! wait me !!

No comments:

Post a Comment