Wednesday, February 13, 2013

HAPPY VALENTINES

 
okay..
for me today is only thursday "haha"
valentines ?what is that?
early morning i receive a valentines present
suprise ~
the present is
GIVE UP
what a good present rite :)
i already try my full best,at last also no ending
just let it be..
if force to have somethings it also meaningless
i already try so i wont regret
2nd times le...is time for me to rest now
being hurt feeling so suckss
so tired
hope this all things will let me grow more mature
and more strong
from now on,my dictionary no promise this word
totally delete !
no sucks word appear in my life again..
I WONT BELIEVE ANYMORE !
 
continue enjoy my singal day
FOREVER ALONE
but i like it :D
at least wont hurt by others and feel the worse feeling
 
enjoy my last holidays ~~
wohooo !
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
early morning receives a valentines day present
suprise ~~
the present is
GIVE UP


No comments:

Post a Comment